Monday, April 5, 2010

WOW!!! A Pat On My Back!..

okeiz let me start wif tiz..
halo , slamat sejahtera , welcum, [okiez mepek]

hehehehheheh
ermm gt tiz particular day kn.. waz doin my tingz at [hi welcum] tetibe CHUBANAZ n her darling came over 2 c me.. at firzt i didnt saw dem den si makcik chubanaz nie pi langar my bonz... [panjat tau i b!] hehehehe she walk n sit somwer tepi2 la.. hehehehe den i realize somtin pelik on her.. coz she waz lyke walkin n swayin her body n head.. >hahahaha<>
.
it waz soooo super duper
straight!!! >hahahahah<

den i serve her lyke hw i serve otha ppl.. she waz lyke tkyah la nk so formal.. den i say tkpe.. itz my job.. kwn tk kwn ttp i gt 2 do tiz way.. >hehehehe btol tk b?< while servin n clearin de tingz on de table, i cud feel a pair of eyez iz followin me!.. >hahaha< okiez u shud noe owead who'z eyez iz tat.. >hahahha< yah tru itz chubanaz'z eyez.. n hw bout i started 2 tremble.. >hahahahh<

kecoh!.. >hahaha< den wen i look at dem.. dey wer smiling fom ear 2 ear la seh.. >heheheeh malu tau i b..< den afta, she left, im nt tremblin aimur.. >hahaaha<

ape2 pn.. chubanaz, ur hair rockz 4 a rocket gurl lyke u!.. >hahahah! lame!<

tankz 4 de visit!.. i appreciate it lotz2..!


NEXT!!!!!

im soooooo suuuper duuuuuper excited! wen i gt my resultz!.. >heheheheh< gpa waz 3. somtin2.. den check de poly admission resultz, YEAH!! accepted in POLY!!!.. okiez ppl nt polyclinic okiez!.. >hahahahaha< 2 de frizt skul tat im attracted 2 wen i went 4 de open hze.. >heheheheheh<
letz do de hapi dance!

poly tat we r in...

ME!: .a.y.n.
chubara: .e.u.l.c
cubanaz: .e.u.l.c
chubafy: .a.y.n.
mr m: .e.u.l.c
mr z: .e.u.l.c
mr s: NS

c tat!.. MOZ OF DEM IM .E.U.L.C hmmm nvm itz okiez.. CONGRATULATIONZ PEOPLE!!! slmat maju jaya 2 al my fwenz.. tkmo lupez kn sye disini yeeee!..

okiez write in soon.. cant wait 2 register my self in der.. hehehehe wuuuuuuhuuuu!! im juz sooooo excited!..

signin off
poohbear